Rockabill acts in a consulting role from the outset of project concept through to development and financing. We provide our clients with feedback early in the process from examining the initial financial feasibility, formulation of the development team, assistance in writing funding applications to Federal, State and City agencies, to structuring and securing construction, permanent debt and equity financing.
Below is a partial list of the Consulting services we can provide:
- Preparation of development and operating budgets
- Assist in putting together the development team
- Filing of applications to appropriate agencies for subsidies;
- Preparation of information to secure the necessary debt and equity financing
- Manage and co-ordinate the role of all development team, financing team members and attorneys
- Consultation on all business issues
- Arranging and conducting all conference calls and manage transaction closing
- Monitor all requisitions to ensure project is on time and on budget
- Provide advice on an as needed basis to Owner
Post Construction Services
- Assistance in advising the auditor on completing the cost certification
- Securing the 8609
- Co-ordination of conversion and close out process
- Rockabill Development has the ability to provide development services and joint venture arrangements for organizations that do not have the necessary experience and financial wherewithal to attract debt and equity sources of funding.
- Our long track record of successfully managing the development process, executing the financing plan and renovation of thousands of units provide significant comfort both to the governmental entities providing the subsidies and the institutions financing the transactions. Our unique appreciation of the Not For Profit community allow us to be flexible in structuring the correct arrangement for each individual situation.
- We are also active in acquiring existing affordable housing properties by working with For Profit owners to execute a disposition strategy that both preserves the affordability of the project for the long terms and maximizing the upgrades to providing the optimal return from a tax strategy.