- NYC Chalks Up $15M Affordable Housing Preservation Deal (April 2019)
- Enterprise, HPD, Rockabill Development, and Selfhelp Community Services Announce $15 Million Deal to Acquire Unregulated Buildings to Preserve as Affordable Housing in Glendale, Queens, New York (April 2019)
- Vincent’s Village Affordable Housing Complex Breaks Ground In Nanuet, Rockland County (April 2019)
- Tim Collins featured on NYHC’s Video Honoring MBD Community Housing Corp. (December 2018)
- $92.7M project completed at low-income apartment complex (June 2018)
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for the Modernization, Upgrade, and Preservation of Fox Hill Apartments (June 2018)
- Partners Close on Project to Preserve 35 Affordable Housing Units in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (July 2017)
- HDC Joins CABS and St. Nick’s Alliance Celebrate the Rehabilitation of 270 Pulaski Street (July 2013)
HDC Joins CABS and St. Nick’s Alliance Celebrate the Rehabilitation of 270 Pulaski Street
Brooklyn, New York – The New York City Housing Development Corporation (HDC) joined St. Nick’s Alliance and the Consumer Action Program of Bedford Stuyvesant (CABS) for the ribbon-cutting of CABS Housing, also known as 270 Pulaski Street, located in the Bedford Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn. Also in attendance were project partners and supporters including State Senator Velmanette Montgomery, Councilmember Albert Vann….
Click here to read the full press release.