- NYC Chalks Up $15M Affordable Housing Preservation Deal (April 2019)
- Enterprise, HPD, Rockabill Development, and Selfhelp Community Services Announce $15 Million Deal to Acquire Unregulated Buildings to Preserve as Affordable Housing in Glendale, Queens, New York (April 2019)
- Vincent’s Village Affordable Housing Complex Breaks Ground In Nanuet, Rockland County (April 2019)
- Tim Collins featured on NYHC’s Video Honoring MBD Community Housing Corp. (December 2018)
- $92.7M project completed at low-income apartment complex (June 2018)
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for the Modernization, Upgrade, and Preservation of Fox Hill Apartments (June 2018)
- Partners Close on Project to Preserve 35 Affordable Housing Units in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (July 2017)
- HDC Joins CABS and St. Nick’s Alliance Celebrate the Rehabilitation of 270 Pulaski Street (July 2013)
Partners Close on Project to Preserve 35 Affordable Housing Units in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
All homes will benefit from permanent affordability under City’s Inclusionary Housing Program
Brooklyn, NY – Southside United HDFC-Los Sures, the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), the New York City Housing Development Corporation (HDC), Rockabill Consulting & Development, Local Initiatives Support Corporation of New York City (LISC NYC) and project partners, announced the preservation of 35 affordable housing units serving low-to-moderate income families. Of these, 11 units (30%) are reserved for tenants at risk of homelessness referred by HPD and the New York Department of Homeless Services….
Click here to read the press release.