- NYC Chalks Up $15M Affordable Housing Preservation Deal (April 2019)
- Enterprise, HPD, Rockabill Development, and Selfhelp Community Services Announce $15 Million Deal to Acquire Unregulated Buildings to Preserve as Affordable Housing in Glendale, Queens, New York (April 2019)
- Vincent’s Village Affordable Housing Complex Breaks Ground In Nanuet, Rockland County (April 2019)
- Tim Collins featured on NYHC’s Video Honoring MBD Community Housing Corp. (December 2018)
- $92.7M project completed at low-income apartment complex (June 2018)
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for the Modernization, Upgrade, and Preservation of Fox Hill Apartments (June 2018)
- Partners Close on Project to Preserve 35 Affordable Housing Units in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (July 2017)
- HDC Joins CABS and St. Nick’s Alliance Celebrate the Rehabilitation of 270 Pulaski Street (July 2013)
Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for the Modernization, Upgrade, and Preservation of Fox Hill Apartments
City and State Officials Join Development Partners to Announce Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for the $92.7 Million Modernization, Upgrade, and Preservation of Fox Hill Apartments
362 affordable apartments on Staten Island recently completed renovations and will benefit from a new agreement that will extend affordability for an additional 40 years
Staten Island, New York – New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development, New York State Homes and Community Renewal (HCR), Rockabill Consulting-Development, Park Management, and development partners celebrate the completion of modernization work at the Fox Hill Apartments complex on Staten Island, a $92.7 million project to improve 362 apartments for extremely low-, very low-, low-, and moderate-income New Yorkers….
Click here to read full press release online.