- Sourcing, structuring, applying and managing government funding resources for client projects
- Inclusionary Housing projects focusing on zoning rights, regulatory agreements and enhancing balance sheets and managing reserves
- Facilitating Preservation and Development projects for Affordable and Supportive Housing
- Structuring Real Estate Development Teams
- Repositioning Portfolios
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Pennsylvania
- Masters of Public Administration from New York University’s Wagner School of Public Service
Richard brings almost 20 years of experience working in the affordable housing industry to Rockabill. Prior to joining Rockabill in 2015, Richard was the Director of the Medicaid Redesign Team Program (“MRT”) for the NYS Housing Finance Agency (“HFA”), where he was responsible for managing HCR’s 100 million dollar capital allocation from New York State to fund for the development of supportive housing. Richard gained an abundance of knowledge and experience working through the complexities of government financing and private/public partnerships.
One of the greatest assets that Richard brings to Rockabill is his proficiency to act as a liaison between government and private partners to assist with the multifaceted processes involved with securing government financing. Prior to working at HFA, Richard held several positions within the NYC Department of Housing Preservation and Development, working on construction and preservation of affordable housing in NYC. His expertise in underwriting, analytics, developing and processing applications, as well as educating all the players involved with each transaction, continues to be a tremendous benefit to each venture.
Prior to working in affordable housing, Richard worked at Prudential Securities, The National Easter Seal Society and Twin City Federal Savings Bank. He has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pennsylvania and a Master’s degree in Public Administration from New York University’s Wagner School of Public Service.